Exhibiting at trade shows is an exciting and rewarding way to market your brand, make new connections and build relationships, but it can also be an overwhelming and an expensive exercise. You want to make sure that you partner with someone who has the experience to guarantee that your next event will be a successful one and assists you in taking the hassle out of exhibiting.
We have over 45 years experience partnering with clients to create unique, eye-catching, exhibitions spaces that have helped them grow their brand's awareness and forge beneficial relationships.
Our 45 + years have fostered an in-depth knowledge of the industry ensuring that we know the best way to get around the exhibition industry. From complex OHS / compliance issues and strange terminology, through to dealing with riggers and specialist audio visual suppliers, we understand the lot and can take the ease our of you having to navigate the complexity of exhibition jargon.
You get to experience the following when you work with John Gibson displays for your event:
- 100% Guaranteed delivery
- Efficient, smart and engaging design concepts
- High-quality construction by skilled tradespeople.
- A dedicated team that will take care of all aspects of your exhibiting endeavour from the project management team in the office right through to our onsite team who build your booth.
- Support before, during and the end of the event.
- The benefit of years of experience and the drive to get the best possible outcomes for your brand.
More than just a good looking display
Achieving success at an event requires more than a good looking
display. Great exhibition design creates a space which connects with and
resonates with your targeted audience. It creates exciting experiences,
entices conversations, all of which can lead to new relationships,
leads and sales.
We have developed a simple and efficient process that ensures that
your next exhibition display will have the impact to engage and drive
brand growth at your next event.